[SmartcardServices-Users] [Fed-Talk] Re: Require smart card login

Inati, Souheil (NIH/NIMH) [E] souheil.inati at nih.gov
Wed Oct 13 15:26:26 PDT 2010

Hi Bram,

In our group, the workstations are split about 60/40 OS X/Linux based on user preference.  Nearly all the laptops are macs.  None of the scientists use windows unless they have to for specialized data acquisition systems.
Like I said, heterogeneous :-)

BTW, we'll have to burn the Linux bridge too, could you point me to how you would require PIV login on the Linux machines?

-Souheil