[SmartcardServices-Users] Oberthur support

Reese, Brian, CTR, Fort Meade-IRM Brian.Reese.ctr at dma.mil
Wed Aug 31 10:46:57 PDT 2011

Hello,

Are we ever going to see support added for the Oberthur ID One 128 v5.5 Dual on the CACNG tokend? These cards are becoming more popular in the DoD. Thursby's tokend breaks the ability to decrypt emails so there doesn't seem to be any alternatives for those with Oberthur cards. It feels like we've been waiting years for this. With Lion no longer shipping with any tokend files, I'm afraid this issue is not receiving any attention.