[SmartcardServices-Users] of Oberthur 128 cards

Paul Nelson nelson at thursby.com
Thu Feb 24 08:01:20 PST 2011

Thursby Software Systems is about to release PKard.  This software includes tokend for all CAC and PIV cards.
It has been in BETA for a while, and we should have the v1.0 GM today or tomorrow.
The software configures your mac with tokend support (replaces the CAC and CACNG stuff), and adds may military bookmarks to Safari, configuring the identity prefs so that Safari will use the right CAC certificate when accessing the site.

Paul Nelson
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.