[SmartcardServices-Users] [Fed-Talk] Re: Require smart card login

Paul Nelson nelson at thursby.com
Mon Jan 24 13:49:22 PST 2011

Shawn,

Can you answer a very simple question?  Suppose I have a smart card, and I want to create a File Vault image using my smart card as the credentials.
I want to put the file vault image on a thumb drive so I can encrypt data on the thumb drive.

Is there a way to create such a file vault disk?  (assuming my smart card can be used for data encryption as a minimum)

Paul Nelson
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.