[SmartcardServices-Users] Support for Oberthur ID One 128 v5.5 Cards?

Shawn Geddis geddis at me.com
Mon Jul 18 12:56:16 PDT 2011

On Jul 18, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Brandon Becker wrote:

> Is there any support for the Oberthur ID One 128 v5.5 cards on Mac OS X 10.6 yet?  I know the latest blog entry specifically indicates this card is not supported, but I'm hoping there's been some work in that direction.  We're being issued the Oberthur cards and are stuck until they're supported.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brandon Becker
> ARSC, UAF

Brandon,

Ongoing work, but nothing to get into your hands just yet unfortunately.  We'll post something as soon as we can.

-Shawn
Shawn Geddis				  			   geddis at me.com
Security Consulting Engineer                              geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge Project Lead:                           Smart Card Services
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/