[SmartcardServices-Users] Oberthur Dual 5.5 CAC / OpenSC / Entourage

Downin, David M CIV NSWCCD West Bethesda, 513 david.downin at navy.mil
Thu Nov 17 10:33:24 PST 2011

I¹m running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on an Intel Mac Pro and have installed the
OpenSC package from the MilitaryCAC website.  I am able to see my certs in
the keychain app now, and I am able to send and receive e-mail through
Entourage 12.3.1 (connecting to OWA/WebDAV).  The only thing is, it asks for
my PIN constantly over and over.  Has anyone else experienced this problem
or know of a solution.  My old CAC didn¹t ask for the PIN nearly as much as
the newer one.
Dave Downin
NSWC Carderock
Facility Engineering and Operations Department / Code 513
9500 MacArthur Blvd.
West Bethesda, MD  20817-5000

(301) 227-4873 / Work