[SmartcardServices-Users] Support for Safenet iKey 2032?

Howard Fore howard.fore at hofo.com
Wed Sep 21 13:14:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 10.7 and my Safenet 1.0.3 Borderless Security driver
isn't working anymore. I'm told that this is due to Apple's removal of
builtin support for smartcard services. Does the Safenet iKey 2032 USB token
fall into that category? If so, does this project provide support for the
token? Or does it provide the missing pieces from 10.7 so the Safenet driver
can work again?

Howard Fore, howard.fore at hofo.com
"A novice asked the master, 'What is the true meaning of programming?' The
master replied: 'Eat when you are hungry, sleep when you are fatigued,
program when the moment is right.' " - Geoffrey
James<http://www.softwarequotes.com/showquotes.aspx?id=687&name=James,Geoffrey>-
From
The Zen of Programming.