[SmartcardServices-Users] Problem recognizing Apple's Root Certification Authority cert

Shawn Geddis geddis at me.com
Tue Dec 18 08:12:00 PST 2012

David,

I would suggest that you submit a ticket [http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/newticket] with screen shots, logs.

Since the installer is successful when the proper Intermediate CA Certificate is available, sounds like we still have some challenges on that end.

Also, what is your Gatekeeper setting ?
	- Mac App Store
	- Mac App Store and identified developers
	- Anywhere

Having this set to anything other than "Anywhere" or not manually overriding (<control> & "Open...") the setting temporarily will prevent the launch of the installer as well.

- Shawn
Shawn Geddis				  			          geddis at me.com
Enterprise Security Consulting Engineer, Apple     geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge: Smart Card Services  Project Lead:
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/