[SmartcardServices-Users] Use of CAC card with Davmail (or Firefox) and Lion--What is the proper tokend.so file?

De La Houssaye, Paul R CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 55360 paul.delahoussaye at navy.mil
Thu Jan 5 17:30:01 PST 2012

I am trying to set up Davmail with either MacMail or Thunderbird for use with the CAC card accessing a MS Exchange server.  I have an Oberthur 5.2a CAC card running Lion.

DavMail starts up ok it seems.  However, when I open the Mac Mail program and try to establish a connection I get a:

Devmail - DavMail configuration exception: Connect exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException Error signing certificate verify

in the log file.

I am using the old /usr/libexec/SmartCardServices/pcs11/tokendPKCS11.so
File for the PCS11 library in the DavMail Gateway Settings

This may not be right, as this is not set up for Lion.  However, I do not understand
what the right file should be.  I have installed the new OS X Lion SmartCardServices Installer v2.0b1 (beta) and it works very well with Safari.

	I have a similar problem with Firefox, however (what PKCS library file should I be using?

	Please help!

Thanks,
Paul