[SmartcardServices-Users] I do not see any certificates on the card ActivIdentity USB Token (Activkey SIM NOV)

Fernando Lemos de Mello fl.mello at terra.com.br
Sun Jul 1 10:56:34 PDT 2012

	  Hello, I am working in a MAC OSX 10.7.4 (Lion), and have installed
macosforge Smart Card Services Update v2.0b1 trying to make my
ActivIdentity USB Token (Activkey SIM NOV 11) recognized.

	After the install, when inserted, I do see a CAC-xxx-xx... in the
Keychain. Keychain apparently unlocks the card, however I do not see
any certificates on the card. The certificates are available when
using ActivClient under Windows.

	What can we do to make it supported under MAC without having to
purchase ActivClient ?
 I also opened a defect (#91).
 Thanks,
 Fernando