[SmartcardServices-Users] Anyone else see smartcard use causing eventual authentication failure?

Lamb, John (NIH/NHLBI) [C] john.lamb2 at nih.gov
Thu Nov 1 11:57:42 PDT 2012

Mr. Hoit,

This happens all the time in 10.7 and 10.8 and there is a bug filed
already 9842441. You should file a bug anyway even though they'll close it
as a duplicate. They keep track of that. If they see more than N people
make a stink, it goes to a higher priority to fix.

--
John Lamb
Desktop Support Technician [Contractor]