[SmartcardServices-Users] Slightly off-topic: CAC reader co-site interference?

David Emery wr17862 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 06:14:54 PST 2013

I got a wireless induction charging unit for my Apple Magic Mouse (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H4825ZM/A/mobee-magic-charger-for-apple-magic-mouse).  This was located next to my (SCR 3310) CAC reader.  When I tried to log into Army AKO using CAC, I got a certificate error.  Moving the CAC reader away from the charging station fixed the problem.    I thought this observation might be of interest....

		dave