[SmartcardServices-Users] Help

Blaine, Chris C CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 53822 chris.blaine at navy.mil
Wed Jan 23 13:56:40 PST 2013

Trinity,

At the bottom of the installer page is the text below, add the indicated
certificate in your System keychain and the installer will run properly...

Installers

The Installers have been digitally signed, but it is possible you may
not have the intermediate CA certificate on your system yet.  If you do
not have it, you can pull it down from Apple's Root Certification
Authority site with the specific Intermediate CA certificate you need
found...

http://developer.apple.com/certificationauthority/AppleWWDRCA.cer

--
Thanks