[SmartcardServices-Users] Help

Shawn Geddis geddis at apple.com
Fri Jan 25 10:02:21 PST 2013

Trinity,

Glad to hear that you got it and thanks to the others for jumping in and helping. I'll make sure we do a write-up on the adding of certificates to the keychain, so this does not cause you or others problems moving forward.  Sorry you experienced that issue.

On Jan 23, 2013, at 5:21 PM, Trinity Peterson <trinity.peterson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris,

> Thank you.  Took some time for me to figure out how to install the certificate, but once I did that the installer loaded.  I appreciate your and David's help!  I'll have to see if it works from here...

> Trinity

- Shawn
Shawn Geddis				  			          geddis at me.com
Enterprise Security Consulting Engineer, Apple     geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge: Smart Card Services  Project Lead:
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/