[SmartcardServices-Users] Mountain Lion Login window

Jorgensen, Will A Will at pnnl.gov
Tue May 28 16:44:25 PDT 2013

I've answered some of your questions inline below.  I thought the problem
may have been an issue with /etc/authorization, but as far as  I can tell
the file I'm using is correct and I'm still having issues.  Since you're
email I've tried to configure attribute matching again and I still don't get
the PIN input prompt at login window.

Will Jorgensen
Desktop and Mobile Services
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory