[SmartcardServices-Users] (no subject)

Yoann Gini yoann.gini at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 02:18:13 PDT 2013

Le 1 sept. 2013 à 00:00, Daniel Elmore <elmoredm2012 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> I'm am currently trying to download the middleware for OX 10.8 to use my cac card reader on Safari. I was given this sight through a DOD website. All I can find in the upgrade for the middleware and not the middleware it's self. I would like to know where I can get said middleware.

I'm not really sure about what you ask, does it something specific to your corporation?

If it’s for common SSL client based side authentication you don’t need any middleware. All needs is a smartcard correctly recognized by OS X and its keychain.

When you card is seen in the keychain and unlocked, Safari can use it.

So it’s not really a middleware you need (if you are in this situation) but the card reader driver.

If it’s not your situation and you’ve something specific to your area, don’t take care of my comments.