[SmartcardServices-Users] What do I do next?

David Mueller david.s.mueller at navy.mil
Mon Apr 21 10:27:15 PDT 2014

Also, SmartCardServices doesn’t support all of the available Common Access Cards being issued. Notably, if you have a Oberthur ID One 128 v.5. Dual card (the type of card is printed on the back side, above the magnetic strip), SmartCardServices won’t work.

I’ve had better luck using CACkey; version 0.7.0p1 works with OS X 10.9.x:

http://militarycac.com/MacVideos.htm#CACKey_packages

- David