[SmartcardServices-Users] OT: Looking for working PK-INIT packet dump for a conference

Yoann Gini yoann.gini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:36:57 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

I’m looking for a pcap dump of a working PK-INIT config.

Like you know I try to make it work out of box, without third part tools, but I still fail at it. Mostly because of my smartcards who aren’t well supported on Windows Servers. So I’m trying to get some demo kit from Gemalto actually.

In the mean time I’m working on a talk about packet sniffing for admin and in my demos, I would like to show the difference from a packet point of view between a wokring PK-INIT config and the default one.

But, to make a capture from a working config… I need one :-)

So, if someone can send me a pcap dump of a SmartCard logon (from OS X if possible, or eventually Windows), that could be really nice.

Best regards,
Yoann