[SmartcardServices-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Pkinit working on MacOSX 10.9.5 or 10.10?

Glenn Machin gmachin at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 31 04:39:47 PDT 2015

I did try it.   It seemed like all it did, is what the Macforge
smartcard services package does, along with installing the CA
certificates for DOD (and maybe others) CAC cards.
It was early on and I have a little better understanding now , so I will
try again.

We are also going to get the non-express version of Centrify to see if
that enables pkinit with PIV for login and screenlock, I will let this
email list know what I find.

Thanks for the response,

Glenn