[SmartcardServices-Users] Store key on NFC tag that is acceptable to sc_auth?

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen henrik at synth.no
Mon Feb 2 11:41:39 PST 2015

On 21 Jan 2015, at 12:14, Yoann Gini <yoann.gini at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the built in pc/sc detect the reader, it’s a good start. It means it’s working on the reader side.
>
> Now you need to look at your cards. Which NFC chipset do you use? And with which TockenD module?

My chipset is NXP NTAG [1], and it seems I have to develop a TokenD module for it.  If I don't find anyone who's already done it, that is.  C++ isn't my strongest language, to say the least :)

> Don’t forget that SmartCards aren’t just storage cards, you have a microprocessor and a small system on it to store yours keys and handle the secure communication.

Yeah, it seems I have to get past that, since I only want to use a tag and not a full smartcard.

Thanks for your input!

Henrik

[1] http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/NTAG213_215_216.pdf