[SmartcardServices-Users] Cannot use my Yubikey Neo

Blumenthal, Uri - 0558 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Thu Feb 26 12:45:08 PST 2015

I can add that I seem to have a fully-configured Yubikey NEO card with
both OpenPGP and PIV applets loaded and provisioned - and Keychain refuses
to detect/recognize it.

Here’s some output from OpenSC tools (I’d be happy to provide more if
needed, of course):

$ piv-tool -vn
Using reader with a card: Yubico Yubikey NEO OTP+U2F+CCID 00 00
Connecting to card in reader Yubico Yubikey NEO OTP+U2F+CCID 00 00...
Using card driver PIV-II  for multiple cards.
Card name: PIV-II card
$ pkcs15-tool --list-certificates
Using reader with a card: Yubico Yubikey NEO OTP+U2F+CCID 00 00
X.509 Certificate [Certificate for Digital Signature]
	Object Flags   : [0x0]
	Authority      : no
	Path           :
	ID             : 02
	Encoded serial : 02 02 06C9
X.509 Certificate [Certificate for Key Management]
	Object Flags   : [0x0]
	Authority      : no
	Path           :
	ID             : 03
	Encoded serial : 02 02 06C8
$

Firefox was able to see the NEO, and the certs on it.

P.S. My setup works fine with CAC.
--
Regards,
Uri Blumenthal                               Voice: (781) 981-1638