[SmartcardServices-Users] Smartcard logon: password for Login keychain

Vadim vadim.in.love at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:19:16 PST 2015

Hi all,

  I have setup smartcard logon on OS X Yosemite and now each time I login using smartcard I see pop up dialogue "messages agent wants to use the login keychain. Enter the password".
I understand that the Login keychain is protected by user's password and usually is is opening by OS X with the password, but now OS X has no my password, it has only PIN for my smart card.
Is there any solution not to use password to unlock Login keychain?

Best regards,
  Vadzim Khrasko