[SmartcardServices-Users] Submitting patches for PIVToken.cpp bugs [Yubikey Neo]

Beck, Keith M CDR NAVSEA, AEGISTECHREP keith.m.beck at navy.mil
Mon Oct 26 13:50:12 PDT 2015

By definition, there are 7 mandatory objects to be a PIV (Card Capability Container (CCC) and Card Holder Unique Identifier (CHUID) are two of the seven). If you don't have all seven, you have the risk that the card will fail something that is expected as a core capability of all PIV cards.

SP 800-73-4, page 28 has the list of mandatory, conditional, and optional card application data objects.

http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/SNS/piv/standards.html

Keith