[SmartcardServices-Users] MacOS Sierra version

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Mon Dec 19 06:05:52 PST 2016

First, in my experience correctly implemented tokend (and PKCS#11 libraries) running on El Capitan continue to run correctly on Sierra.

Second, there is a set of tokends and libraries known to run on Sierra: current master of OpenSC and OpenSC.tokend fork, latest CACKey (was updated for Sierra), PKard (haven’t checked that one myself on Sierra, but Thursby has good tech support).

Finally, Sierra comes out of the box with its own CTK-based pivtoken that runs OK with PIV cards (and current CAC that are PIV-compatible).
—
Regards,
Uri

On 12/19/16, 4:03 AM, "smartcardservices-users-bounces at lists.macosforge.org on behalf of Ludovic Rousseau" <smartcardservices-users-bounces at lists.macosforge.org on behalf of ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    > When will a MacOS Sierra version of Smart Card Services be available?  I
    > have some new Macs that need it.

    No idea.
    Shaw Geddis used to deliver new versions.

    The version for El Capitan does not work on Sierra?

    Bye,

    --
     Dr. Ludovic Rousseau