[SmartcardServices-Users] MacOS Sierra version

David Mueller david.mueller at spawar.navy.mil
Mon Dec 19 10:48:24 PST 2016

As far as I’ve seen, no third party applications work with Sierra’s built in Smart Card support, only Safari and Mail. Installing CACkey allowed me to use my CAC with Firefox, Pulse Secure, Chrome, and Adobe Reader, in addition to Mail and Safari. I’m not sure if CACkey works with PIV cards.

- David