[SmartcardServices-Users] Reverting screen saver password dialog

Andrew Richardson andrew at trinitysitesoftware.com
Fri Feb 26 17:06:59 PST 2016

Hi. I installed v2.1.2 on my Mac, but found that it doesn't work with my
PIV card in my employer's infrastructure. I've removed the tokend
subdirectories to uninstall the service, but my screen saver password
dialog remains the old-style username/password style that it changed to
when I installed. I've looked through the sources files, searching for a
script that makes the style change to no avail. I don't know what I'm
looking for.

Can someone point me to an editable plist file, or a command line to change
the style value for this dialog? I prefer the "normal" OS X style.

I'm running OS X 10.11.3.

Andrew
My iPhone no longer looks like Han Solo's blaster. It looks like I'm living
in the future.