[SmartcardServices-Users] Activate screensaver with token

Lance Terada, CTR lance.terada.ctr at mhpcc.hpc.mil
Wed Mar 23 11:10:09 PDT 2016

Hi Shawn,

Yes, I already enabled smart cards for login.  So I guess I’m having another issue as I’ve set that option but my screensaver still doesn’t turn on after I pull my CAC.  The read command returns correct information.

sh-3.2# defaults read /Users/myuser/Library/Preferences/com.apple.screensaver.plist
{
    askForPassword = 1;
    askForPasswordDelay = 0;
    tokenRemovalAction = 1;