[SmartcardServices-Users] Activate screensaver with token

Lance Terada, CTR lance.terada.ctr at mhpcc.hpc.mil
Thu Mar 24 11:32:26 PDT 2016

I did restart my computer.  The syslog shows that the removal is seen correctly.

Can you explain about the cashing service as I used the “defaults” to read but “plistbuddy” to set the options in com.apple.screensaver.plist as noted below.  How can I determine what the cashing service settings are seeing?

Thanks,
Lance