[SmartcardServices-Users] Centrify vs Smart Card Services tokend

Hoit, Daniel S. hoit2 at llnl.gov
Fri Mar 25 15:08:52 PDT 2016

I think there is some difference, but I'm not sure how much.
I know when I got my yubikey working as a PIV card, it was only with the Centrify tokenD, or at least thats my recollection.
I'd like to find the time eventually to add some user feedback on the lock state of the card to the Apple PIV tokend. The calls are all stubbed out, but not fedback to the UI in any way from what I could tell.

--DH