[SmartcardServices-Users] Unable to use Card Reader on Mac 10.11.3

Eliya Voldman evoldman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:53:57 PDT 2016

I've got a Card Reader SCR33xx v2.0 USB SC Reader.
I followed instruction from  http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/installers and installed OS X El Capitan v10.11	Smart Card Services v2.1.2 [OSX 10.11]
Then according to my company instruction I changed Settings for Certificates to 'Always Trust'
When I tried to login to my company web site using Card Reader it failed to recognize the card.
I talked to my company customer support and they said that officially they don't support this version but many people had success to use it.
Then I tried to re-install and etc but nothing helped and I'm stuck. I can't delete Keychain CAC-000-....
I will attach a few files with my status.
Please help ... it looks that I'm stuck

Thanks