[SmartcardServices-Users] macOS update \ Clear History in Safari

patrick.krosbakken.CTR at eu.navy.mil patrick.krosbakken.CTR at eu.navy.mil
Fri Oct 28 05:04:16 PDT 2016

"Uri the Great",

That was excellent news, tested it and it works fine except for one issue.
Used it to login into an OWA site using my PKI token but Safari retains the cache and allows subsequence access without the PKI token.
The only way I found to resolve the issue was to Clear History in Safari.
An easy procedure but I cannot trust users to adhere to this procedure, and it would be considered a vulnerability.
I am not using PKI token to log into my system.
The computer is locked down with a DISA STIG for ver 10.11.
Had the same issue using Thursby PKard.

Do you (or anyone else) have a solution?

Thanks,
Patrick Krosbakken