[SmartcardServices-Users] Issues with installing Mac Card Reader

William S. Kelley wskelley.nso at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 04:18:04 PST 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to install a card reader for my MAC OS 10.14.2.  The latest version on https://smartcardservices.github.io/installers/ <https://smartcardservices.github.io/installers/> is for the MAC OS  Sierra v 10.12.   I’m able to download the file but I get the following error message when I attempt to open and install the file.

“Smart Card Services 2.1.2 [OSX 10.12]” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

Am I doing something wrong here?

v/r

Scott