[Tokend-Dev] Tokend development

André Cruz andre.cruz at co.sapo.pt
Fri May 22 11:36:08 PDT 2009

Hello.

I'm interested in developing a Tokend driver for the portuguese
citizen card (http://www.cartaodecidadao.pt/) which is a smartcard.
The reader I'm using is supported on osx so I think I just need a
tokend:

$ pcsctest

MUSCLE PC/SC Lite Test Program

Testing SCardEstablishContext    : Command successful.
Testing SCardGetStatusChange
Please insert a working reader   : Command successful.
Testing SCardListReaders         : Command successful.
Reader 01: Gemplus GemPC Twin 00 00
Enter the reader number          : 1
Waiting for card insertion
                                  : Command successful.
Testing SCardConnect             : Command successful.
Testing SCardStatus              : Command successful.
Current Reader Name              : Gemplus GemPC Twin 00 00
Current Reader State             : 0x34
Current Reader Protocol          : 0x0
Current Reader ATR Size          : 10 (0xa)
Current Reader ATR Value         : 3B 95 95 40 FF D0 00 54 01 31
Testing SCardDisconnect          : Command successful.
Testing SCardReleaseContext      : Command successful.
Testing SCardEstablishContext    : Command successful.
Testing SCardGetStatusChange
Please insert a working reader   : Command successful.
Testing SCardListReaders         : Command successful.
Reader 01: Gemplus GemPC Twin 00 00
Enter the reader number          :

What I would like to know is where to start... It seems the
documentation is not done yet. What are the best resources to use so
as to learn what to do?

Thanks,
André Cruz