[Tokend-Dev] Updated TOKEND files for Oberthur 5.5 CACs?

Shawn Geddis geddis at mac.com
Sat Apr 23 22:39:40 PDT 2011

Michael,

Will also follow up with you offline, but wanted to provide a response here for the rest on this list.

No immediate estimate due to backlog of higher priority tasks (recently completed all of the work related to the FIPS 140-2 Conformance Validation for the CDSA/CSP module in Mac OS X 10.6)....

The "Oberthur ID One 128 v5.5 Dual" should be supported in future work of mine, but I am unable to provide any accurate estimate on that date of release.  Note that commercial products for Mac OS X do already support the "Oberthur ID One 128 v5.5 Dual".

Note though that the current work on the CAC-NG Tokend was included in the shipping version of Mac OS X 10.6.7.  This and other updates will be noted on the site in the near future.

-Shawn
Shawn Geddis				  			   geddis at me.com
Security Consulting Engineer                              geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge Project Lead:                           Smart Card Services
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/