[Tokend-Dev] Regarding CAC-NG build/install

Shawn Geddis geddis at me.com
Tue Jun 21 09:40:03 PDT 2011

On Jun 21, 2011, at 12:30 PM, Jeff Bair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was able to build and install CAC, BELPIC, and PIV tokend by following the instructions here: http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/documentation/building
> However, I was wondering whether I could build and install CAC-NG tokend on my own since the source code is   listed here: http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/browser/branches/tokend/10.6/CACNG instead of using the installer listed here: http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/installers
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> - Jeff

Jeff,

You can build any of the Tokend modules from source as posted.  You indicate you have for CAC, BELPIC and PIV.  Are you having problems ?
Also note that the current build of CAC-NG shipped in Mac OS X 10.6.7 which support the Gemalto TOPDLGX4 144.

-Shawn
Shawn Geddis				  			   geddis at me.com
Security Consulting Engineer                              geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge Project Lead:                           Smart Card Services
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/