[Tokend-Dev] Updated TOKEND files for Oberthur 5.5 CACs?

CW3 Michael J. Danberry - MilitaryCAC.com Webhelper support at chiefscacsite.com
Tue Mar 22 18:46:20 PDT 2011

Hello,

  I’ve been linking to http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/installers  for quite some time now from MilitaryCAC.com

I have been reading the same message all this time that Oberthur ID One 128 v5.5 Duals are currently not yet supported.

Is there an estimated time when this may happen?  I’m getting more and more Mac users getting the new CACs.

Thanks for visiting MilitaryCAC.com!!

CW3 Michael J. Danberry  "Chief Geek"
A+, Network+, & Security+ CompTIA certified

703-679-8989 northern Virginia / Washington, DC
612-328-8768 Minneapolis, MN (Sprint)
706-925-0969 Augusta / Fort Gordon, GA

support at ChiefsCACSite.com<mailto:support at ChiefsCACSite.com>

Please share MilitaryCAC.com with your unit, ideas…  http://militarycac.com/showsupport.htm

I can help you "virtually" with CrossLoop remote access software:
http://www.crossloop.com/MichaelJDanberry

geek ('gēk), noun.
1. Obsessive Computer User: somebody who enjoys or takes pride in using computers or other technology, often to what others consider an excessive degree
2. Someone with greater than normal computer skills.