[Tokend-Dev] Starting on the proper place?

helpcrypto helpcrypto helpcrypto at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:21:26 PDT 2011

No one has said nothing about wrong list, so ill continue here.

As wiki step-by-step failed, i tried another way. I did the svn
checkout, get the code and opened the xcode project (altough i dont
know xcode, cause all i do is plaintext+makefiles)

Trying to compile the tokendpkcs11 failed due to headers/link errors.
Apparently, the project is linking against
security_utilities.framework, which i cant find on my computer.

I look for it using Add->Framework, but couldnt find it either. It is
optional? It is not present on 10.6.7?

Any ideas to help me building this tokendPKCS11 which look on all
libraries on /usr/lib/pkcs11 to succeed using our smartcard?