[Tokend-Dev] [SmartcardServices-Users] Differences between & fixes for the BelPic, Beid, CAC Tokend's

Giuseppe Amato gam at bit4id.com
Wed Mar 30 02:17:42 PDT 2016

Hello,

It may be a configuration problem in your OSX, not a  tokend problem.
You forgot to tell us the OSX version and if you did some upgrade for
example to 10.9 to 10.10 or 10.10 to 10.11.
I suggest you to make test on a clean OSX installation, such as an
installation made on an external USB or Firewire drive.
In OSX 10.10 and 10.11 Apple made big changes on PCSC framework, so you
may have problems in upgrading from older versions or using incompatible
setup PKG files making some configuration mess.

Regards,
   Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Amato