[Tokend-Dev] Question about the SmartCardServices(JPKItokenD)for Sierra

Shawn A. Geddis geddis at apple.com
Fri Feb 17 14:48:24 PST 2017

ishii,

You can pull the current installer for macOS Sierra which contains an unchanged version of the JPKI TokenD from El Capitan.

https://github.com/smartcardservices/smartcardservices/releases/download/2.1.2/SmartCardServices2.1.2-OSX10.12.zip <https://github.com/smartcardservices/smartcardservices/releases/download/2.1.2/SmartCardServices2.1.2-OSX10.12.zip>

The installer was signed using an Apple Mac Developer Codesigning Certificate (waiting on issuance of the Developer Installer Certificate), which means that you will receive warning when launching.  Use the standard method for opening anyways by holding down the <control> key while clicking on the Installer.  Select “Open with…” and select the Installer.  You will now be able to launch the installer and install the JPKI TokenD for macOS Sierra.

Issues with the Cert used for signing the installer is an outstanding issue that I have been working to resolve.  Once completely resolved, the installer will be posted and noted on the installer page.

- Shawn
Shawn Geddis
Security and Certifications Engineer, Apple           (geddis at apple.com <mailto:geddis at apple.com>)
SCAP-On-Apple Project/Dev Lead:		             (scaponapple.github.io <https://scaponapple.github.io/>)