[Tokend-Dev] Update...

Shawn A. Geddis geddis at apple.com
Fri Feb 17 14:57:05 PST 2017

Torben,

Just to keep you in the loop.  I have been following up with Jennifer about the coordination with ApplePay folks in Europe and a followup discussion with BSI.  She is indicating that her contact needed for this is currently on vacation

> From: Jennifer Bailey <jbailey at apple.com>
> Subject: Re: Checking in ...
> Date: February 16, 2017 at 5:58:40 PM PST
> To: "Shawn A. Geddis" <geddis at apple.com>
>
> Hi Shawn,
>
> The person who leads Apple Pay for me in Europe is on vacation this week and I’d like to run this by him before proceeding.  We are happy to proceed quickly though once he’s back and we can coordinate the right folks.  Thanks for the follow up !
>
> Jennifer

I hope I have followup from Jennifer before our call next Wednesday or we may need to push that call out until I do.

- Shawn
Shawn Geddis
Security and Certifications Engineer
 Platform Security / SEAR