[Xquartz-dev] Re: Announcing: xquartz-dev mailing list

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 1 15:12:26 PST 2007

It means you can expect an update soon from MacOSForge.  This update
is not an official Apple release.  It is a convenient way for users to
stay up to date with progress made in the open source community (in
which Apple is participating).  Official Apple releases will come from
Apple when Apple decides to do it.  These updates will likely
incorporate many of the changes made in these releases, but as I am
not an Apple developer or representative, I cannot comment on Apple's
intentions.

It will be up there as soon as I can figure out how to build .pkgs

--Jeremy