[Xquartz-dev] Re: Making Xquartz work with the Dock (and XDMCP)

John Davidorff Pell john at gaelicwizard.net
Sat Dec 1 22:16:16 PST 2007

I don't think this is what should be done. I think that X11 should
switch back to the XDarwinApp model (where /u/X/X11.app/C/M/X11 is the
*actual* X server), and then people who want to pass special commands
can just be told to run it with an absolute path.

Or, better yet, put in a dummy xinit which asks launchd to start X11!

$0.02

JP