[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.1.1-pre1.pkg

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Tue Dec 11 08:39:20 PST 2007

On Dec 11, 2007, at 11:29 AM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> Weird.  What version of Firefox?  It is compressed and encoded...
> just they probably didn't recognize it (xar).

Judging by that icon in the warning I would say that the error has
nothing to do with Firefox, but rather Stuffit Expander which Firefox
must be running automatically on download.

Personally I'd recommend uninstalling that software and replacing it
with something like "TheUnarchiver", but that's just me.

Jamie