[Xquartz-dev] Re: 2.2.0_rc2

Michał Majchrowicz mmajchrowicz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 07:11:51 PDT 2008

Hi.
I had a little time so I have performed few test of rc2. Here are results:
1) OpenOffice doesn't work with rc2
2) Every wine/windows program outputs this error:
err:wgl:has_opengl  glx_version is 1.2 and GLX_SGIX_fbconfig extension
is unsupported. Expect problems.
err:wgl:has_opengl  glx_version is 1.2 and GLX_SGIX_fbconfig extension
is unsupported. Expect problems.
3) glxgears show 2200 FPS but the wheels doesn't move at all. If you
click on a window they start to move but then then you are only able
to get 550 FPS.
Regards Michal.