[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.2.0_rc3 (includes spaces fix)

Merle Reinhart merlereinhart at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 14:23:00 PDT 2008

Now I see what Jamie was talking about.  The trick was to not move the
mouse (I had done so to get the cursor active in the new space).

Previously, I had seen the situation you mentioned where the typing
goes in the previous space xterm until the current space xterm was
clicked to give it focus.  Now, I tried Martin's "don't move the
mouse" and it appears that the cursor stays put in the previous space
so when you click, the click is actually being seen by the previous
space xterm which causes an auto-switch.

Merle