[Xquartz-dev] OT mail.app crash

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Tue Apr 29 14:57:50 PDT 2008

On Apr 29, 2008, at 2:48 PM, Peter O'Gorman wrote:

> The list manager can set up Mailman so that it strips attachments of
> text/html and/or choose the "convert html to plain text" option.

That is actually a very good idea, since there is no value (from "the
masses" perspective) in such content.  I will see to it that this is
done, and we can avoid any repetition of this silly, sorry subject
(readers of this list can also rest assured that I'm done trying to
defend common sense through direct debate and have, in the interest of
sanity, added the appropriate individual to my killfile.  *plonk!*).

- Jordan