[Xquartz-dev] OT mail.app crash

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 30 00:04:00 PDT 2008

Jeremy,

I would expect people on a technical list using mail.app to know that
they can deselect
Preferences: Viewing: Display remote images in HTML messages
my apologies I forgot this simple resolution.

It's a pity to exclude the possibility of greater understanding
amongst communities.
reading the text alternative is a relatively poor solution.

regards

~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd at btinternet.com