[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.2.1-rc2 and xorg-server-1.4.0-apple5

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Apr 30 02:12:20 PDT 2008

no... but installing his quartz-wm will probably bring back the "swap
spaces on closing a window" bug.

I'd like to get a 'don't do pb proxying' option into quartz-wm
propper, but I think I'm just going to skip that and try gutting it
from quartz-wm and adding it to Xquartz directly for 2.3.1 ... then
maybe we can get some more focus on it.

--Jeremy