[Xquartz-dev] Question to font cache issue

Sierk Bornemann sierkb at gmx.de
Wed Apr 30 02:14:55 PDT 2008

Hi all!

Maybe I am very off-topic here, but I don't know better, where/whom to
ask.
Please, have a look at
http://lists.apple.com/archives/X11-users/2008/Feb/msg00325.html
and
http://lists.apple.com/archives/x11-users/2008/Mar/msg0006.html
where I have descriped my problem and still have no solution to the
issue.

I have written a little shell script:

#!/bin/sh
if
   test -d /Users/MyName/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/ATS*;
   then rm -r  /Users/MyName/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/ATS*;
fi

if
   test -d /Users/MyName/.Trash/Recovered*;
   then rm -r /Users/MyName/.Trash/Recovered*;
fi

which I let start via launchd to not have a full Trash can each time,
I log in into my User-Account.

But this is very suboptimal solution, I think, and I am waiting to
know the *real* cause and solve the issue from ground up.
Does anybody know or have a suspission to solve the issue.
If I am *very* misplaced her on this mailing list, please tell me or
forward me to a mailing list, where I can expect better help.

Thank you in advance,
Sierk

--
Sierk Bornemann