[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.1_beta2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Aug 15 13:32:45 PDT 2008

On Aug 15, 2008, at 11:19, Merle Reinhart wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> I think what he was trying to say with 'click' is 'button1'.
> Remember, we're emulating here so we do not have a 'button2' or
> 'button3'.
>
> Thus, with emulate 3-button mouse on:
> "ctrl-alt-button1" should produce "ctrl-button2" which works.

This is what I'm trying to get at.  In beta2, it SHOULDN'T be
producing ctrl-button2.  It should be producing ctrl-alt-button2.  It
does on my system.

I'm not debating whether it should be ctrl-alt or ctrl.  I have been
working these past few hours to make it that way and should have a
build for you to try in a few... but I'm really confused why you're
seeing ctrl-button2 and not ctrl-alt-button2.